Sunday, February 15, 2009

If you can touch mine, then I can touch yours...

Why is it that once you become pregnant that the whole world decides it’s acceptable to grab, grope & rub your belly. I would never think to go up to a man with hot abs and just start feeling him up. So why does all etiquette go down the drain when someone sees a pregnant lady? The other day I was out and someone I had only met on one occasion before decided to not only rub my belly but also keep her hand placed on it for about 2-3 minutes. Yikes! Very awkward. I had thought I had mastered the block or a quick side twist but the larger I get the harder it is to protect my belly. Why, oh, why…I ask?!? So I have to wonder, what would happen to me if I saw a really nice firm butt and decided to place my hands all over it….hmmm!

No comments: